The most beautiful discovery, the rolly backpack. Although, they are not the best asset to your outfit they definitely help out your back a whole lot. Back in elementary school I literally was the bomb with my tye dye rolly and light up wheels; everybody was so jealous. I have not seen one of those bags since fifth grade until I came to this school and met this girl named Jennifer Morisset. This girl had a bright pink rolly bag to match my backpack so we immediately clicked. Shes awesome ! Be her friend, she holds great conversations her rambling self.
Have a great day and buy a rolly backpack !
Haha same here, I havent seen a rolly back pack since elementary school until I met her !
ReplyDeletei seen one wait i'm the one carrying it XD. but the rambling is what makes me cute. that's me adorable.
ReplyDelete