I was on the home page for Yahoo, and I came across an article that was titled "Dining on the Wild Side". Sounded very interesting, clicked over to it and it said 'try out our new exotic taco, only 35$'. What kind of taco is 35$, it better be made out of angel lettuce and perfectly sculpted meat. But nooo, I kept reading farther looking at the ingredients *took a double glance; there was lion meat in the taco the restaurant described it as 'vulnerable' meat. So if your trying to bulk up with your protein, I would definitely advise you to go to Tampa, FL buy a couple of those tacos and over the next couple of weeks you will over power the 'Rock'.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/13/dining-on-the-wild-side-florida-restaurant-pulls-lion-tacos-from-its-menu/
I once tried gator meat for under $9.99. It was okay, tastes like chicken.
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy a lion meat taco!
ReplyDeleteThere is a restaraunt by my house that has $55 grilled cheese's, now that crazy.
ReplyDeleteI can understand the idea or theory that "meat"is "meat", but then again where would we draw the line? I personally see nothing worng with eating a animal not on the endagered species list. What makes the differences in eating "bambi" or having a bbq of "simba".... its the image our minds conjure when we think those references. Point is, if we never knew any better and ignorance is bliss then why complicate the thought... IF IT TASTE GOOD, EAT IT!\
ReplyDelete