Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Introduction: Anabel Q

Hellooo !
My name is Anabel Quintana, I am 18 years old and just graduated from Palm Beach Central Highschool in May. Thank the lord, I found this school through this lady at a restuarant at Chilis, so I decided to look it up and found out they offered the program I was already interested in, its close to home and it gets in to exactly what you want to do. I wanted to start right away, my major is Occupational Therapy Assistant and I am so excited I love people and the idea of caregiving for a living is something you can't put a number on.

Good luck to all of you and your studies

4 comments:

  1. Wow , same here ! We have a lot in common ;) lol but I'm in the nursing program for RN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooooooooooooo Anabel Quintana,

    very nice to meet you and awesone I am also a OTA major and welcome aboard. glad we found this school and that its focusing on exactly what we want and less time. I agree you cant put any number on ME lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great opportunities are offer in the Occupational Therapy Program! I wish you the best in everything you do.....

    ReplyDelete