Wednesday, July 23, 2014

'bill nye'

As I was looking at articles online, going back in forth to see if anyone had the same article. I came across a video by 'Bill Nye the Science Guy'; I have not seen his videos since middle school. I remember my teacher before every lesson would show a short clip on the subject we were talking about, and he would break it down for us. The video I came across was a video he did on "flipped classrooms" explaining all the advantages of it, and how it gets students to interact with another. Lets the students become more engaged in their subjects.

3 comments:

  1. Here's another link with Bill Nye speaking about Flipped Classrooms.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1RYUBELP0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Nye was my favorite! I wish he had Anatomy and Physiology videos, it would help a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sorry for the younger generation they dont get the joy of Bill Nye the science guy on the regular...sigh

    ReplyDelete